Slow-Speed Pursuit Suspect Unleashes Bizarre Rant On Camera
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) – A slow-speed pursuit on Friday through two counties ended at a gas station in Davis with the driver screaming while being dragged into the back of a patrol car.
As officers attempted to put the suspect in the car, he began yelling that he was not a U.S. citizen and that they had no rights to arrest him.
Following is an excerpt of the suspect’s rant.
“I’m, uh, not a citizen of the United…you took my pants off? Look at this! This is…I will sue for this. I will [inaudible] for this in my court, because my court isn’t your court of California. The courts, the, the…do you know what the bar is? It’s the British Accredited Registry. That’s why lawyers are accredited by Britain, not America! It’s a fake system! It’s all for control!”
Citrus Heights Police say they attempted to stop the man on Greenback Lane near Interstate 80. He refused to pull over and got onto Interstate 80 heading west and led police and CHP in a slow-speed chase.
CHP says the pursuit never went over speeds of 30 miles per hour, and at times was as slow as 4 miles per hour.
The pursuit ended when the driver pulled into an AM/PM gas station on Mace Road. Officers had to put a protective mask over the man who was apparently spitting at them.