Parolee Arrested For Shooting At SUV
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a parolee after he allegedly fired several shots at an SUV.
Deputies were called to the 1200 block of Fulton Avenue shortly after 1:00 a.m. on Sunday. The caller said a man had fired several shot at an SUV, which then drove off.
The witness told deputies the shooter went into one of the apartments. Deputies found the man, 27-year-old Jose Martinez, and searched his apartment finding a gun and methamphetamine.
Martinez was booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail on charges including unlawful possession of a firearm, discharging a firearm at an occupied vehicle, possession of methamphetamine, and a violation of his parole.