Parolee Arrested For Shooting At SUV
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a parolee after he allegedly fired several shots at an SUV.
Deputies were called to the 1200 block of Fulton Avenue shortly after 1:00 a.m. on Sunday. The caller said a man had fired several shot at an SUV, which then drove off.
The witness told deputies the shooter went into one of the apartments. Deputies found the man, 27-year-old Jose Martinez, and searched his apartment finding a gun and methamphetamine.
Martinez was booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail on charges including unlawful possession of a firearm, discharging a firearm at an occupied vehicle, possession of methamphetamine, and a violation of his parole.