Parolee Arrested For Shooting At SUV
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a parolee after he allegedly fired several shots at an SUV.
Deputies were called to the 1200 block of Fulton Avenue shortly after 1:00 a.m. on Sunday. The caller said a man had fired several shot at an SUV, which then drove off.
The witness told deputies the shooter went into one of the apartments. Deputies found the man, 27-year-old Jose Martinez, and searched his apartment finding a gun and methamphetamine.
Martinez was booked into the Sacramento County Main Jail on charges including unlawful possession of a firearm, discharging a firearm at an occupied vehicle, possession of methamphetamine, and a violation of his parole.