Street Racing May Be To Blame For Crash Into Apartment Complex
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Street racing may be to blame for an accident that sent a car flying through a metal fence and smashing into a north Sacramento apartment complex overnight.
The crushed car was pulled from an apartment at a complex on Fulton and Northrop avenues overnight.
Police say the driver of the car may have been racing when he lost control, plowed through a fence and into one apartment.
Another apartment was also damaged when a subwoofer from the car’s sound system was catapulted through a window.
No one inside the apartments was injured. However, the car’s driver was taken to the hospital with moderate to major injuries.
Officers are also looking into if this crash is alcohol related.