Street Racing May Be To Blame For Crash Into Apartment Complex
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Street racing may be to blame for an accident that sent a car flying through a metal fence and smashing into a north Sacramento apartment complex overnight.
The crushed car was pulled from an apartment at a complex on Fulton and Northrop avenues overnight.
Police say the driver of the car may have been racing when he lost control, plowed through a fence and into one apartment.
Another apartment was also damaged when a subwoofer from the car’s sound system was catapulted through a window.
No one inside the apartments was injured. However, the car’s driver was taken to the hospital with moderate to major injuries.
Officers are also looking into if this crash is alcohol related.