Street Racing May Be To Blame For Crash Into Apartment Complex
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Street racing may be to blame for an accident that sent a car flying through a metal fence and smashing into a north Sacramento apartment complex overnight.
The crushed car was pulled from an apartment at a complex on Fulton and Northrop avenues overnight.
Police say the driver of the car may have been racing when he lost control, plowed through a fence and into one apartment.
Another apartment was also damaged when a subwoofer from the car’s sound system was catapulted through a window.
No one inside the apartments was injured. However, the car’s driver was taken to the hospital with moderate to major injuries.
Officers are also looking into if this crash is alcohol related.