Street Racing May Be To Blame For Crash Into Apartment Complex
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Street racing may be to blame for an accident that sent a car flying through a metal fence and smashing into a north Sacramento apartment complex overnight.
The crushed car was pulled from an apartment at a complex on Fulton and Northrop avenues overnight.
Police say the driver of the car may have been racing when he lost control, plowed through a fence and into one apartment.
Another apartment was also damaged when a subwoofer from the car’s sound system was catapulted through a window.
No one inside the apartments was injured. However, the car’s driver was taken to the hospital with moderate to major injuries.
Officers are also looking into if this crash is alcohol related.