Street Racing May Be To Blame For Crash Into Apartment Complex
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Street racing may be to blame for an accident that sent a car flying through a metal fence and smashing into a north Sacramento apartment complex overnight.
The crushed car was pulled from an apartment at a complex on Fulton and Northrop avenues overnight.
Police say the driver of the car may have been racing when he lost control, plowed through a fence and into one apartment.
Another apartment was also damaged when a subwoofer from the car’s sound system was catapulted through a window.
No one inside the apartments was injured. However, the car’s driver was taken to the hospital with moderate to major injuries.
Officers are also looking into if this crash is alcohol related.