Reports Say Sacramento’s Downtown Plaza Is Up For Sale
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It appears as Sacramento’s Downtown Plaza is up for sale.
The Wall Street Journal reports that the plaza owner, Westfield Company, has given up on the struggling mall.
Westfield has hired a New York firm to sell the downtown plaza along with 16 other properties.
Many feel a new buyer could help the mall become an integral part of making downtown Sacramento an entertainment hotspot, especially if the Sacramento Kings are still in the picture.
Westfield has not returned our calls to confirm its plans to sell.