Reports Say Sacramento’s Downtown Plaza Is Up For Sale
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It appears as Sacramento’s Downtown Plaza is up for sale.
The Wall Street Journal reports that the plaza owner, Westfield Company, has given up on the struggling mall.
Westfield has hired a New York firm to sell the downtown plaza along with 16 other properties.
Many feel a new buyer could help the mall become an integral part of making downtown Sacramento an entertainment hotspot, especially if the Sacramento Kings are still in the picture.
Westfield has not returned our calls to confirm its plans to sell.