Reports Say Sacramento’s Downtown Plaza Is Up For Sale
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It appears as Sacramento’s Downtown Plaza is up for sale.
The Wall Street Journal reports that the plaza owner, Westfield Company, has given up on the struggling mall.
Westfield has hired a New York firm to sell the downtown plaza along with 16 other properties.
Many feel a new buyer could help the mall become an integral part of making downtown Sacramento an entertainment hotspot, especially if the Sacramento Kings are still in the picture.
Westfield has not returned our calls to confirm its plans to sell.