Reports Say Sacramento’s Downtown Plaza Is Up For Sale
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It appears as Sacramento’s Downtown Plaza is up for sale.
The Wall Street Journal reports that the plaza owner, Westfield Company, has given up on the struggling mall.
Westfield has hired a New York firm to sell the downtown plaza along with 16 other properties.
Many feel a new buyer could help the mall become an integral part of making downtown Sacramento an entertainment hotspot, especially if the Sacramento Kings are still in the picture.
Westfield has not returned our calls to confirm its plans to sell.