Reports Say Sacramento’s Downtown Plaza Is Up For Sale
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – It appears as Sacramento’s Downtown Plaza is up for sale.
The Wall Street Journal reports that the plaza owner, Westfield Company, has given up on the struggling mall.
Westfield has hired a New York firm to sell the downtown plaza along with 16 other properties.
Many feel a new buyer could help the mall become an integral part of making downtown Sacramento an entertainment hotspot, especially if the Sacramento Kings are still in the picture.
Westfield has not returned our calls to confirm its plans to sell.