Police: Woman Held As Sex Slave Near Sac State
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Investigators arrested a man for allegedly kidnapping a woman and holding her as a sex slave for two days in an apartment near the Sacramento State campus.
The Sacramento Police Department said 22-year-old Antoine McDonald allegedly forced the victim into his apartment near the intersection of College Town Drive and Hornet Drive, holding her against her will and attempting to sell her body to other men.
The victim, who was introduced to the suspect through a friend, suffered through two days of abuse until she was able to escape from the suspect and call police.
McDonald was arrested on more than a dozen felony charges, including kidnapping, carjacking, rape, pimping and weapons possession, according to police spokesperson Officer Laura Peck.
McDonald is being held on more than $2.5 million bail. His next court date is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon.