Freddie Roach, trainer for Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao talks to Grant about working 12 hours a day to train Manny and other boxers preparing for fights. Freddie gives his thoughts on the future of boxing and the rising popularity of MMA and how he feels about the sport.
Audio: Freddie Roach Talks About Pacquiao’s Fight Preparation
May 6, 2011 12:18 PM
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts