Life-Saving Service Dog Now Needs Life-Saving Help
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman who says her service dog saved her life is now trying to save his life.
Debra Armstrong says her Yorkie Ty alerts her before her pacemaker shocks her giving her time to avoid a cardiac episode.
But, now it is Ty’s heart that she’s worried about.
He is so weak, he only gets around in a wheelchair.
Ty needs thousands of dollars in veterinarian care that Debra just can’t afford.
“And it’s a shame because he’s helped me though so much and now he needs so much and I can’t give it him,” explained Armstrong.
If you’d like to help save Ty, you can find out more information at