Life-Saving Service Dog Now Needs Life-Saving Help
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman who says her service dog saved her life is now trying to save his life.
Debra Armstrong says her Yorkie Ty alerts her before her pacemaker shocks her giving her time to avoid a cardiac episode.
But, now it is Ty’s heart that she’s worried about.
He is so weak, he only gets around in a wheelchair.
Ty needs thousands of dollars in veterinarian care that Debra just can’t afford.
“And it’s a shame because he’s helped me though so much and now he needs so much and I can’t give it him,” explained Armstrong.
If you’d like to help save Ty, you can find out more information at