Life-Saving Service Dog Now Needs Life-Saving Help
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman who says her service dog saved her life is now trying to save his life.
Debra Armstrong says her Yorkie Ty alerts her before her pacemaker shocks her giving her time to avoid a cardiac episode.
But, now it is Ty’s heart that she’s worried about.
He is so weak, he only gets around in a wheelchair.
Ty needs thousands of dollars in veterinarian care that Debra just can’t afford.
“And it’s a shame because he’s helped me though so much and now he needs so much and I can’t give it him,” explained Armstrong.
If you’d like to help save Ty, you can find out more information at