Life-Saving Service Dog Now Needs Life-Saving Help
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman who says her service dog saved her life is now trying to save his life.
Debra Armstrong says her Yorkie Ty alerts her before her pacemaker shocks her giving her time to avoid a cardiac episode.
But, now it is Ty’s heart that she’s worried about.
He is so weak, he only gets around in a wheelchair.
Ty needs thousands of dollars in veterinarian care that Debra just can’t afford.
“And it’s a shame because he’s helped me though so much and now he needs so much and I can’t give it him,” explained Armstrong.
If you’d like to help save Ty, you can find out more information at