Report A Pothole

You can contact the Sacramento County Department of Transportation to report a pothole or problem on the road. Their website is

  • Kimberly Maher

    Knowing that, you long for guaranteed website traffic.

blog comments powered by Disqus
The Taz Show
LIVE: Monday through Friday from 6am – 6pm ET

Listen Live