Sacramento Kings: Here We Rally!

The Sacramento Kings are here to stay and it’s time to party! Come out to Cesar Chavez Park in Downtown Sacramento tomorrow for a celebration rally from 5 to 8 pm! Hang out with your favorite Kings, hear from community leaders and get ready for a night to remember!

You fought to keep your team in Sacramento and you got what you wanted! So throw on that purple jersey and celebrate victory together with other Kings fans! Guests include Scot Pollard, Doug Christie, TESLA, Paul Westphal and others! Plus, fireworks!

It’s going to be epic! You don’t want to miss this!

Comments

1. Rebecca says:

City of Sac has a $39million deficit. But let’s keep the kings and add to the debt by millions, all this for 150 full time jobs – yippee

1. Killsocal says:

Cry me a river Rebecca…Try working harder and not depending on the city to bring you success.

2. Killsocal says:

Rebecca work harder and dont depend on your city to give you a free ride! Kings are the biggest charity donor we have in town fyi.

1. Rebecca says:

you’re a dummyy – how’d you get that I’m not successful, that I don’t work hard all from my concern for the city’s deficit. Hey I’m all for an entertainment complex Iin downtown. I’m not for paying taxes just so the Madoofs can get a free ride from a city way in debt – does that make sense? Have you reviewed their chairty list – get back to me when you do. You do NOT know what you’re talking about.

3. Alfred Avalos says:

Lol people just think they Know it all!

1. HeHateMe says:

I do know it all ….. And today I know I will PARTY !

4. Jeff says:

Sacramento iand California are in debt because of extreme liberal politics. Even if the Kings left you still have the same problem

5. Dustin says:

First off there are 1,000 full time employees at pbp!
    second, the plans being discussed don’t cost the tax payers or city anything!
    Last, If they build a new arena there are going to be an additional estimated 400 workers hired!

6. Ferg says:

Rebecca,
    maybe you need to open your eyes to see that this town needs a new facility. College sports turned down Arco. Arco was built on the cheap without PUBLIC money.. You have yet to play for the Kings in 26 years. So you think you should be allowed to freel load for 26 more years???Get real and stay home when we get then new building built!!

7. Ferg says:

sorry for my typing errors. I did not proof read.

8. SAC KINGS says:

WOW yourlucky i just wrote an essay to get you educated Rebecca and it didnt go through!!!!! I will write it out again so you can learn something about economics and SAC jeesus… But until i get back to write you, move to LODI then u depressed downer… We need a city of real people that actually do and change things to make us better rather than just sitting back and complaining and not doin jack… ill beback

9. Sarah says:

I have to say Sacramento Kings fans ARE THE BEST!! I was there last night and the love that was in the air was amazing! It’s not very often that you feel that type of love.

10. water softener problems says:

I just like the helpful info you provide to your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and test again here frequently. I’m fairly sure I will be told many new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next!