Los Angeles Lakers courtside reporter John Ireland begins his offseason by talking to Grant about what could be the end of an era in Los Angeles. Ireland gives his opinion on the ejections in Game 4 of Lakers players Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum, a thorough breakdown of the Lakers’ series against the Dallas Mavericks, what he believes the future plan will be for head coach Phil Jackson, and Ireland also talks about the future of the NBA in regards to the potential lockout.
Audio: Lakers Courtside Reporter John Ireland Talks With Grant Napear
May 10, 2011 1:58 PM
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts