Woman Allegedly Killed By Boyfriend Was Pregnant
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
COLFAX (CBS13) – A woman allegedly shot to death by her boyfriend on Sunday night in Colfax has been identified.
The Placer County Sheriff’s Department says the woman is 30-year-old Sarah Burr from Grass Valley. Burr’s family tells CBS13 that Burr was pregnant at the time of her death.
Burr’s boyfriend, 35-year-old Lee Konnerth, was arrested after deputies were called to a home on Catskill Drive in Colfax by an off-duty police officer. The off-duty officer was in the area when he heard a gun shot. He went to investigate and found Burr lying on the porch of the home with a fatal gunshot wound.
The off-duty officer detained two men at the home at gunpoint until Sheriff’s deputies and paramedics arrived. Konnerth was arrested and is being held in the Placer County Jail without bail.
The other man at the home was released after questioning.