Schwarzenegger Children Tweet About Father’s Infidelity

LOS ANGELES (CBS/AP) —Patrick and Katherine Schwarzenegger, two of Arnold and Maria Shriver’s children, spoke out Tuesday about their father’s infidelity.

Patrick Schwarzenegger, 17, tweeted first Tuesday saying,”some days you feel like s—, some days you want to quit and just be normal for a bit, yet i love my family till death do us apart.”

Patrick’s message was followed by his sister Katherine’s, 21, tweet,” This is definitely not easy but I appreciate your love and support as I begin to heal and move forward in life,” she said. “I will always love my family!”

Schwarzenegger and Shriver announced May 9 that they were separating after 25 years of marriage. The former governor acknowledged Monday that he fathered a child with a member of the couple’s household staff ten years ago. The child was born before Schwarzenegger began his seven-year stint as governor of California.

In addition to Patrick and Katherine, the couple have two other children: Christina, 19, and Christopher, 13.

Comments

1. james says:

Your Father is a piece of Chit! He couldn’t run a State and he Couldn’t run a Marriage.

2. terminator says:

Dang, gonna have to share that inheritance with one more……………….

3. james says:

So how does it feel to have an 1/2 Anchor baby as a brother or sister?

4. fathful says:

my heart goes out to you & you;re family I will keep you in my prayers

5. ron says:

Praying doesn’t work. I’v been Praying for an 9.5 Earthquake in Mexico, And nothing!

6. Kaariime Nooz says:

How will you overcome infidelity can easily your own marriage make it the event when your spouse cheats it’s tough to flee your mental injury. If you suffer from your …DIVORCE

7. Infidelity before marriage says:

Separating is a very tough issue to pass through when you’re courting. In case you might be hitched it’s not known as separating : it’s name is divorce. If this sounds like your …save marrage