Amador County High School Student Stabbed And Flown To UCD Med Center
Don't Miss This
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
- Ancient Swamp Creature Named After Mick Jagger (KYMX)
- Woman Convicted In Torching Of Ex-Boyfriend’s Bed
Get Breaking News First
AMADOR COUNTY (CBS13) – A student has been stabbed at an Amador County high school and was flown to an area hospital for treatment, according to school officials.
Officials at Amador High School in Sutter Creek say there was an incident on campus this morning involving a knife. One student, a 16-year-old male, was stabbed. The teen was taken by helicopter to UC Davis Medical Center with a stab wound to the stomach.
The fight took place between a 16-year-old and 17-year-old who apparently had a long time fued. The fight escalated today when the older teen brought a small knife to school and stabbed the 16-year-old.
The suspect was taken to Sutter Amador Hospital just to be checked. He was then taken to Amador County Probation and booked on assault with a deadly weapon, brandishing a knife and battery on school grounds.
The victim’s condition is not known.