Four Found Dead In San Diego Home; 3 Were In Pool
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SAN DIEGO (AP) — San Diego police say the four people found dead in a pool and bathtub at a San Diego home were all related and lived at the home.
Authorities were withholding the victims’ names pending notification of family. However, Jose Villa identified the residents as his stepdaughter Georgina Pimienta, her husband, Alfredo Pimienta, and their daughters, Priscilla and Emily.
Priscilla Pimienta’s classmate Alex Jasmund says Priscilla is graduating from high school next month, while her sister is 7 years old.
Police say a relative found the bodies after going to the home to meet with the male victim regarding a business transaction. The male victim had called the relative and asked him to come over.
Police say no cause of death has been determined but autopsies are planned and an investigation is under way.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)