Four Found Dead In San Diego Home; 3 Were In Pool
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SAN DIEGO (AP) — San Diego police say the four people found dead in a pool and bathtub at a San Diego home were all related and lived at the home.
Authorities were withholding the victims’ names pending notification of family. However, Jose Villa identified the residents as his stepdaughter Georgina Pimienta, her husband, Alfredo Pimienta, and their daughters, Priscilla and Emily.
Priscilla Pimienta’s classmate Alex Jasmund says Priscilla is graduating from high school next month, while her sister is 7 years old.
Police say a relative found the bodies after going to the home to meet with the male victim regarding a business transaction. The male victim had called the relative and asked him to come over.
Police say no cause of death has been determined but autopsies are planned and an investigation is under way.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)