Four Found Dead In San Diego Home; 3 Were In Pool
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SAN DIEGO (AP) — San Diego police say the four people found dead in a pool and bathtub at a San Diego home were all related and lived at the home.
Authorities were withholding the victims’ names pending notification of family. However, Jose Villa identified the residents as his stepdaughter Georgina Pimienta, her husband, Alfredo Pimienta, and their daughters, Priscilla and Emily.
Priscilla Pimienta’s classmate Alex Jasmund says Priscilla is graduating from high school next month, while her sister is 7 years old.
Police say a relative found the bodies after going to the home to meet with the male victim regarding a business transaction. The male victim had called the relative and asked him to come over.
Police say no cause of death has been determined but autopsies are planned and an investigation is under way.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)