Four Found Dead In San Diego Home; 3 Were In Pool
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SAN DIEGO (AP) — San Diego police say the four people found dead in a pool and bathtub at a San Diego home were all related and lived at the home.
Authorities were withholding the victims’ names pending notification of family. However, Jose Villa identified the residents as his stepdaughter Georgina Pimienta, her husband, Alfredo Pimienta, and their daughters, Priscilla and Emily.
Priscilla Pimienta’s classmate Alex Jasmund says Priscilla is graduating from high school next month, while her sister is 7 years old.
Police say a relative found the bodies after going to the home to meet with the male victim regarding a business transaction. The male victim had called the relative and asked him to come over.
Police say no cause of death has been determined but autopsies are planned and an investigation is under way.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)