Cessna Citation Diverted To SMF After Engine Failure
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A small jet was diverted to Sacramento International Airport after one of its two engines failed.
According to flightaware.com, the aircraft is a Cessna Citation. It took off from San Jose and was headed to Santa Fe Municipal when the engine troubles started. The plane landed safely just after 6 p.m.
Two people are aboard the plane.