Cessna Citation Diverted To SMF After Engine Failure
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A small jet was diverted to Sacramento International Airport after one of its two engines failed.
According to flightaware.com, the aircraft is a Cessna Citation. It took off from San Jose and was headed to Santa Fe Municipal when the engine troubles started. The plane landed safely just after 6 p.m.
Two people are aboard the plane.