Cessna Citation Diverted To SMF After Engine Failure
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A small jet was diverted to Sacramento International Airport after one of its two engines failed.
According to flightaware.com, the aircraft is a Cessna Citation. It took off from San Jose and was headed to Santa Fe Municipal when the engine troubles started. The plane landed safely just after 6 p.m.
Two people are aboard the plane.