Cessna Citation Diverted To SMF After Engine Failure
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A small jet was diverted to Sacramento International Airport after one of its two engines failed.
According to flightaware.com, the aircraft is a Cessna Citation. It took off from San Jose and was headed to Santa Fe Municipal when the engine troubles started. The plane landed safely just after 6 p.m.
Two people are aboard the plane.