Cessna Citation Diverted To SMF After Engine Failure
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A small jet was diverted to Sacramento International Airport after one of its two engines failed.
According to flightaware.com, the aircraft is a Cessna Citation. It took off from San Jose and was headed to Santa Fe Municipal when the engine troubles started. The plane landed safely just after 6 p.m.
Two people are aboard the plane.