Fatal Head-On Crash Stops Traffic On South Watt Avenue
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO – One person is dead following a head-on crash on South Watt Avenue in Sacramento on Tuesday morning.
The accident happened shortly before 6 a.m. just south of Elder Creek Road.
Authorities said one man died. Another person was initially trapped in a vehicle, but was rescued by firefighters.
CHP says south Watt Avenue, which is a major commuter route, will be closed for several hours for their investigation.