Fatal Head-On Crash Stops Traffic On South Watt Avenue
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO – One person is dead following a head-on crash on South Watt Avenue in Sacramento on Tuesday morning.
The accident happened shortly before 6 a.m. just south of Elder Creek Road.
Authorities said one man died. Another person was initially trapped in a vehicle, but was rescued by firefighters.
CHP says south Watt Avenue, which is a major commuter route, will be closed for several hours for their investigation.