Driver Injured After Car Hits Hydrant In Granite Bay
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
GRANITE BAY (CBS13) — A single-car crash in Granite Bay Tuesday created quite a mess and sent one person to the hospital.
The crash happened at Douglas Boulevard and Barton Road. Police say the 7 series BMW was traveling on Douglas Boulevard when it lost control and slammed into the fire hydrant, breaking it loose and sending water 75 feet into the air.
The car reportedly flipped, trapping the driver.
Investigators aren’t saying whether speed or alcohol was a factor in the crash.