Driver Injured After Car Hits Hydrant In Granite Bay
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
GRANITE BAY (CBS13) — A single-car crash in Granite Bay Tuesday created quite a mess and sent one person to the hospital.
The crash happened at Douglas Boulevard and Barton Road. Police say the 7 series BMW was traveling on Douglas Boulevard when it lost control and slammed into the fire hydrant, breaking it loose and sending water 75 feet into the air.
The car reportedly flipped, trapping the driver.
Investigators aren’t saying whether speed or alcohol was a factor in the crash.