Driver Injured After Car Hits Hydrant In Granite Bay
Don't Miss This
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
- Ancient Swamp Creature Named After Mick Jagger (KYMX)
- Woman Convicted In Torching Of Ex-Boyfriend’s Bed
Get Breaking News First
GRANITE BAY (CBS13) — A single-car crash in Granite Bay Tuesday created quite a mess and sent one person to the hospital.
The crash happened at Douglas Boulevard and Barton Road. Police say the 7 series BMW was traveling on Douglas Boulevard when it lost control and slammed into the fire hydrant, breaking it loose and sending water 75 feet into the air.
The car reportedly flipped, trapping the driver.
Investigators aren’t saying whether speed or alcohol was a factor in the crash.