Driver Injured After Car Hits Hydrant In Granite Bay
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
GRANITE BAY (CBS13) — A single-car crash in Granite Bay Tuesday created quite a mess and sent one person to the hospital.
The crash happened at Douglas Boulevard and Barton Road. Police say the 7 series BMW was traveling on Douglas Boulevard when it lost control and slammed into the fire hydrant, breaking it loose and sending water 75 feet into the air.
The car reportedly flipped, trapping the driver.
Investigators aren’t saying whether speed or alcohol was a factor in the crash.