Suspect Injured During Road Rage Incident
Don't Miss This
- Vandals Key ‘Murder’ Into Tuolumne Veteran’s Vehicle, Rip Up Bumper Sticker
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 530 Fatties Facebook Page Targeted Overweight, Obese Yuba-Sutter Residents
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) — A suspect is in the hospital after he was hurt during a road rage incident in Rancho Cordova overnight.
According to the CHP the incident started as an altercation at a bar and apparently spilled out onto the road. An SUV with three men inside began to chase a car with two men inside and rammed the bumper of the car. At Highway 50 and Bradshaw Road the SUV lost control, left the freeway and landed on its roof.
The suspect was taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
Officers have not said what caused the incident or what charges the suspect will face. They say passengers in both the SUV and the car were under the influence of alcohol.
If you experience road rage, you should take action and call authorities.
“Call 911 if you ever feel you’re ever in danger. Stay on the phone with a 911 dispatcher. Tell them what’s going on; tell them where you’re at; keep us up-to-date until we can get an officer to stop what’s going on and stop the other vehicle that’s hassling you,” said CHP Officer Silva.