Driver Killed In Fiery Crash In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) — A driver was killed overnight after his vehicle burst into flames following an accident in Elk Grove.
The crash happened on Highway 99 just south of Elk Grove Boulevard. Investigators say the driver lost control of the vehicle. It rolled, smashed into a tree then burst into flames.
Firefighters arrived at the scene of the accident to find the vehicle fully engulfed in flames and the driver dead behind the wheel.
The name of the victim has not been released.