Big Rig Accident Blocks Lanes On I-5 In Lodi, One Driver Arrested
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
LODI (CBS13) – An accident involving a big rig and at least two other vehicles blocked traffic on Interstate 5 near Highway 12 in Lodi for several hours this morning.
The big rig ended up sideways blocking the number one and two lanes of northbound I-5 at Highway 12. CHP says there were several minor injuries.
Traffic was backed up for several miles as crews work to clear the accident.
One driver, not involved in the accident, was arrested after driving 65 miles per hour on the shoulder of I-5 trying to avoid the traffic.