Family And Dog Survive House Fire In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – The Red Cross is helping out an Elk Grove family and their pet dog after their homes was destroyed by fire overnight.
Fire crews responded to Bradshaw Road to find flames coming from a single story home. The family of four including a child, which has lived in the home for decades, was able to escape.
Fire fighters had to rescue the family’s small pet dog which needed a little oxygen but is expected to be fine.
The home posed a somewhat unique situation for fire fighters because it has a basement which is not common in California.