Family And Dog Survive House Fire In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – The Red Cross is helping out an Elk Grove family and their pet dog after their homes was destroyed by fire overnight.
Fire crews responded to Bradshaw Road to find flames coming from a single story home. The family of four including a child, which has lived in the home for decades, was able to escape.
Fire fighters had to rescue the family’s small pet dog which needed a little oxygen but is expected to be fine.
The home posed a somewhat unique situation for fire fighters because it has a basement which is not common in California.