Family And Dog Survive House Fire In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – The Red Cross is helping out an Elk Grove family and their pet dog after their homes was destroyed by fire overnight.
Fire crews responded to Bradshaw Road to find flames coming from a single story home. The family of four including a child, which has lived in the home for decades, was able to escape.
Fire fighters had to rescue the family’s small pet dog which needed a little oxygen but is expected to be fine.
The home posed a somewhat unique situation for fire fighters because it has a basement which is not common in California.