Family And Dog Survive House Fire In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – The Red Cross is helping out an Elk Grove family and their pet dog after their homes was destroyed by fire overnight.
Fire crews responded to Bradshaw Road to find flames coming from a single story home. The family of four including a child, which has lived in the home for decades, was able to escape.
Fire fighters had to rescue the family’s small pet dog which needed a little oxygen but is expected to be fine.
The home posed a somewhat unique situation for fire fighters because it has a basement which is not common in California.