Family And Dog Survive House Fire In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – The Red Cross is helping out an Elk Grove family and their pet dog after their homes was destroyed by fire overnight.
Fire crews responded to Bradshaw Road to find flames coming from a single story home. The family of four including a child, which has lived in the home for decades, was able to escape.
Fire fighters had to rescue the family’s small pet dog which needed a little oxygen but is expected to be fine.
The home posed a somewhat unique situation for fire fighters because it has a basement which is not common in California.