Man, 20, Dies In Single-Car Accident Near Galt
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
GALT (CBS13) – A young man headed to work early this morning died after losing control of his vehicle and smashing into a tree near Galt, according to the California Highway Patrol.
CHP says 20-year old Ryan Vlavianos was driving on westbound Twin Cities Road near Hardesty Lane when he crashed just before 6:00 a.m.
Vlavianos, who was driving a white Nissan Sentra, apparently started to swerve off the road, then overcorrected and ended up driving off the road and smashing into a tree.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No other injuries were reported.
Westbound lanes were closed so crews could tow the remnants of the car.