Man, 20, Dies In Single-Car Accident Near Galt
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
GALT (CBS13) – A young man headed to work early this morning died after losing control of his vehicle and smashing into a tree near Galt, according to the California Highway Patrol.
CHP says 20-year old Ryan Vlavianos was driving on westbound Twin Cities Road near Hardesty Lane when he crashed just before 6:00 a.m.
Vlavianos, who was driving a white Nissan Sentra, apparently started to swerve off the road, then overcorrected and ended up driving off the road and smashing into a tree.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No other injuries were reported.
Westbound lanes were closed so crews could tow the remnants of the car.