Man Drowns While Swimming At Lake In Calaveras County
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
CALAVERAS COUNTY (CBS13) — A man drowned while swimming at a lake in Calaveras County.
The 26-year-old victim was swimming at New Hogan Lake at around 3 p.m. when he reportedly went under and never resurfaced.
When rescuers arrived at the lake, the victim had already been pulled from the water. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The man was a Stockton resident and had a family.
Hogan Lake is located south of Valley springs.