Man Drowns While Swimming At Lake In Calaveras County
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
CALAVERAS COUNTY (CBS13) — A man drowned while swimming at a lake in Calaveras County.
The 26-year-old victim was swimming at New Hogan Lake at around 3 p.m. when he reportedly went under and never resurfaced.
When rescuers arrived at the lake, the victim had already been pulled from the water. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The man was a Stockton resident and had a family.
Hogan Lake is located south of Valley springs.