Man Drowns While Swimming At Lake In Calaveras County
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CALAVERAS COUNTY (CBS13) — A man drowned while swimming at a lake in Calaveras County.
The 26-year-old victim was swimming at New Hogan Lake at around 3 p.m. when he reportedly went under and never resurfaced.
When rescuers arrived at the lake, the victim had already been pulled from the water. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The man was a Stockton resident and had a family.
Hogan Lake is located south of Valley springs.