Man Drowns While Swimming At Lake In Calaveras County
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CALAVERAS COUNTY (CBS13) — A man drowned while swimming at a lake in Calaveras County.
The 26-year-old victim was swimming at New Hogan Lake at around 3 p.m. when he reportedly went under and never resurfaced.
When rescuers arrived at the lake, the victim had already been pulled from the water. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The man was a Stockton resident and had a family.
Hogan Lake is located south of Valley springs.