Man Drowns While Swimming At Lake In Calaveras County
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CALAVERAS COUNTY (CBS13) — A man drowned while swimming at a lake in Calaveras County.
The 26-year-old victim was swimming at New Hogan Lake at around 3 p.m. when he reportedly went under and never resurfaced.
When rescuers arrived at the lake, the victim had already been pulled from the water. He was taken to the hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
The man was a Stockton resident and had a family.
Hogan Lake is located south of Valley springs.