Cal Expo Fireworks Show Brings In Big Crowds
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The biggest fireworks show in the Central Valley lit up the sky over Cal Expo Monday night.
Fireworks impressed a crowd of hundreds of families. The show consisted of 2,000 fireworks and lasted 20 minutes. The pyrotechnics director said this year’s show cost $50,000 and had low to high level lights, making it different from years past.
We asked people at the park what this holiday means to them.
“Gratitude for our liberties that we have,” said one visitor.
People packed Cal Expo despite the triple-digit heat, and kept cool with Icees, fans, and beer.