Cal Expo Fireworks Show Brings In Big Crowds
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The biggest fireworks show in the Central Valley lit up the sky over Cal Expo Monday night.
Fireworks impressed a crowd of hundreds of families. The show consisted of 2,000 fireworks and lasted 20 minutes. The pyrotechnics director said this year’s show cost $50,000 and had low to high level lights, making it different from years past.
We asked people at the park what this holiday means to them.
“Gratitude for our liberties that we have,” said one visitor.
People packed Cal Expo despite the triple-digit heat, and kept cool with Icees, fans, and beer.