Cal Expo Fireworks Show Brings In Big Crowds
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The biggest fireworks show in the Central Valley lit up the sky over Cal Expo Monday night.
Fireworks impressed a crowd of hundreds of families. The show consisted of 2,000 fireworks and lasted 20 minutes. The pyrotechnics director said this year’s show cost $50,000 and had low to high level lights, making it different from years past.
We asked people at the park what this holiday means to them.
“Gratitude for our liberties that we have,” said one visitor.
People packed Cal Expo despite the triple-digit heat, and kept cool with Icees, fans, and beer.