Cal Expo Fireworks Show Brings In Big Crowds
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The biggest fireworks show in the Central Valley lit up the sky over Cal Expo Monday night.
Fireworks impressed a crowd of hundreds of families. The show consisted of 2,000 fireworks and lasted 20 minutes. The pyrotechnics director said this year’s show cost $50,000 and had low to high level lights, making it different from years past.
We asked people at the park what this holiday means to them.
“Gratitude for our liberties that we have,” said one visitor.
People packed Cal Expo despite the triple-digit heat, and kept cool with Icees, fans, and beer.