Cal Expo Fireworks Show Brings In Big Crowds
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The biggest fireworks show in the Central Valley lit up the sky over Cal Expo Monday night.
Fireworks impressed a crowd of hundreds of families. The show consisted of 2,000 fireworks and lasted 20 minutes. The pyrotechnics director said this year’s show cost $50,000 and had low to high level lights, making it different from years past.
We asked people at the park what this holiday means to them.
“Gratitude for our liberties that we have,” said one visitor.
People packed Cal Expo despite the triple-digit heat, and kept cool with Icees, fans, and beer.