Fireworks May Be To Blame For Sacramento Shed Fire
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Fireworks may be to blame for a fire in the backyard of a Sacramento home overnight.
The fire started behind the home on Morrison Avenue, just off Norwood Avenue.
A neighbor grabbed a garden hose and helped douse the flames that had engulfed a tree and storage shed, before fire crews arrived.
A person who lives in the home says she saw a firework go into the backyard.
However, firefighters are looking to see if that was the actual cause.
A cat was also rescued from the flames.
No one was injured.