Fireworks May Be To Blame For Sacramento Shed Fire
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Fireworks may be to blame for a fire in the backyard of a Sacramento home overnight.
The fire started behind the home on Morrison Avenue, just off Norwood Avenue.
A neighbor grabbed a garden hose and helped douse the flames that had engulfed a tree and storage shed, before fire crews arrived.
A person who lives in the home says she saw a firework go into the backyard.
However, firefighters are looking to see if that was the actual cause.
A cat was also rescued from the flames.
No one was injured.