Fireworks May Be To Blame For Sacramento Shed Fire
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Fireworks may be to blame for a fire in the backyard of a Sacramento home overnight.
The fire started behind the home on Morrison Avenue, just off Norwood Avenue.
A neighbor grabbed a garden hose and helped douse the flames that had engulfed a tree and storage shed, before fire crews arrived.
A person who lives in the home says she saw a firework go into the backyard.
However, firefighters are looking to see if that was the actual cause.
A cat was also rescued from the flames.
No one was injured.