Fireworks May Be To Blame For Sacramento Shed Fire
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Fireworks may be to blame for a fire in the backyard of a Sacramento home overnight.
The fire started behind the home on Morrison Avenue, just off Norwood Avenue.
A neighbor grabbed a garden hose and helped douse the flames that had engulfed a tree and storage shed, before fire crews arrived.
A person who lives in the home says she saw a firework go into the backyard.
However, firefighters are looking to see if that was the actual cause.
A cat was also rescued from the flames.
No one was injured.