Fireworks May Be To Blame For Sacramento Shed Fire
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Fireworks may be to blame for a fire in the backyard of a Sacramento home overnight.
The fire started behind the home on Morrison Avenue, just off Norwood Avenue.
A neighbor grabbed a garden hose and helped douse the flames that had engulfed a tree and storage shed, before fire crews arrived.
A person who lives in the home says she saw a firework go into the backyard.
However, firefighters are looking to see if that was the actual cause.
A cat was also rescued from the flames.
No one was injured.