Mom Accused Of Drunken Rampage With Kids In Car
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A mother has been arrested after allegedly smashing cars and other property during an alleged drunken revenge spree while her children were sitting in the backseat, according to authorities.
The Sacramento Police Department said 34-year-old Raquel Tellez drove drunk to the home of her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend on 66th Avenue and intentionally crashed twice into a car sitting in the home’s driveway.
Neighbors said they could hear the suspect’s two children, ages 12 and 14, screaming as Tellez allegedly began targeting other property in the neighborhood.
Neighbor John Constantine said Tellez tried to run down another man on the street and ended up smashing Constantine’s unoccupied work truck.
“Unbelievable, really,” he said. “I can’t even imagine what she was thinking.”
A man who answered the door at the home where the attack began asked not to be identified but said Tellez had a history of jealousy.
Tellez declined a request for interview from CBS13.