Mom Accused Of Drunken Rampage With Kids In Car
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A mother has been arrested after allegedly smashing cars and other property during an alleged drunken revenge spree while her children were sitting in the backseat, according to authorities.
The Sacramento Police Department said 34-year-old Raquel Tellez drove drunk to the home of her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend on 66th Avenue and intentionally crashed twice into a car sitting in the home’s driveway.
Neighbors said they could hear the suspect’s two children, ages 12 and 14, screaming as Tellez allegedly began targeting other property in the neighborhood.
Neighbor John Constantine said Tellez tried to run down another man on the street and ended up smashing Constantine’s unoccupied work truck.
“Unbelievable, really,” he said. “I can’t even imagine what she was thinking.”
A man who answered the door at the home where the attack began asked not to be identified but said Tellez had a history of jealousy.
Tellez declined a request for interview from CBS13.