Mom Accused Of Drunken Rampage With Kids In Car
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A mother has been arrested after allegedly smashing cars and other property during an alleged drunken revenge spree while her children were sitting in the backseat, according to authorities.
The Sacramento Police Department said 34-year-old Raquel Tellez drove drunk to the home of her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend on 66th Avenue and intentionally crashed twice into a car sitting in the home’s driveway.
Neighbors said they could hear the suspect’s two children, ages 12 and 14, screaming as Tellez allegedly began targeting other property in the neighborhood.
Neighbor John Constantine said Tellez tried to run down another man on the street and ended up smashing Constantine’s unoccupied work truck.
“Unbelievable, really,” he said. “I can’t even imagine what she was thinking.”
A man who answered the door at the home where the attack began asked not to be identified but said Tellez had a history of jealousy.
Tellez declined a request for interview from CBS13.