Rocklin Man Arrested For Series Of Early Morning Burglaries
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
ROCKLIN (CBS13) – Rocklin Police, with the help of a local business owner, have arrested a suspect in a series of early morning business burglaries.
Police arrested 21-year-old Tylor John Pitman of Rocklin after he was spotted by an alert business owner who recognized him from surveillance video.
Rocklin Police were first called out just after 2:00 a.m. when a burglar alarm went off at a business in the 2200 block of Sunset Boulevard. When officers arrived, they found a window smashed. The owner arrived and looked at the store’s surveillance footage along with officers.
The video showed the suspect inside the store. He was a white male, was wearing a dark colored baseball cap, a tank top and black shorts and high top shoes. The suspect also had a visible tattoo.
About a half-an-hour later, officers responded to another call about two blocks away on Sunset Boulevard and found two more businesses with smashed windows.
Then about 4:00 a.m., the owner of the first store that was hit called police saying he spotted man in the area that matched the suspect seen on the surveillance video.
Police found and arrested Pitman in a nearby apartment complex.
Pitman was arrested for multiple counts of burglary. He is being held at the Placer County Jail on $10,000 bail.