Suspect Hurt After Falling Out Back Window Of Folsom Police Car
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A suspect was injured overnight after falling out the back window of a Folsom police car.
The accident happened overnight on Highway 50 near Folsom Boulevard as an officer was transporting a suspect to jail. According to Folsom police, the suspect was taken into custody for being drunk in public and assault on a police officer.
The suspect apparently got sick in the back of the patrol car so the officer rolled down the rear-window to vent the car.
The officer then heard noises and turned to see the suspect half way out the window. When the officer swerved to get to the shoulder, the man fell out of the window.
He was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.