Suspect Hurt After Falling Out Back Window Of Folsom Police Car
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A suspect was injured overnight after falling out the back window of a Folsom police car.
The accident happened overnight on Highway 50 near Folsom Boulevard as an officer was transporting a suspect to jail. According to Folsom police, the suspect was taken into custody for being drunk in public and assault on a police officer.
The suspect apparently got sick in the back of the patrol car so the officer rolled down the rear-window to vent the car.
The officer then heard noises and turned to see the suspect half way out the window. When the officer swerved to get to the shoulder, the man fell out of the window.
He was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.