Suspect Hurt After Falling Out Back Window Of Folsom Police Car
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A suspect was injured overnight after falling out the back window of a Folsom police car.
The accident happened overnight on Highway 50 near Folsom Boulevard as an officer was transporting a suspect to jail. According to Folsom police, the suspect was taken into custody for being drunk in public and assault on a police officer.
The suspect apparently got sick in the back of the patrol car so the officer rolled down the rear-window to vent the car.
The officer then heard noises and turned to see the suspect half way out the window. When the officer swerved to get to the shoulder, the man fell out of the window.
He was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.