Suspect Hurt After Falling Out Back Window Of Folsom Police Car
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A suspect was injured overnight after falling out the back window of a Folsom police car.
The accident happened overnight on Highway 50 near Folsom Boulevard as an officer was transporting a suspect to jail. According to Folsom police, the suspect was taken into custody for being drunk in public and assault on a police officer.
The suspect apparently got sick in the back of the patrol car so the officer rolled down the rear-window to vent the car.
The officer then heard noises and turned to see the suspect half way out the window. When the officer swerved to get to the shoulder, the man fell out of the window.
He was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.