Suspect Hurt After Falling Out Back Window Of Folsom Police Car
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A suspect was injured overnight after falling out the back window of a Folsom police car.
The accident happened overnight on Highway 50 near Folsom Boulevard as an officer was transporting a suspect to jail. According to Folsom police, the suspect was taken into custody for being drunk in public and assault on a police officer.
The suspect apparently got sick in the back of the patrol car so the officer rolled down the rear-window to vent the car.
The officer then heard noises and turned to see the suspect half way out the window. When the officer swerved to get to the shoulder, the man fell out of the window.
He was taken to the hospital with moderate injuries.