Vandals Snatching Tea Party Political Signs
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
LOOMIS (CBS13) – A local woman and Tea Party activist says she is being targeted just for wanting to spread a message.
Debbie Shore has put up dozens of signs around the Loomis and Penryn area and finds days later they are all taken down.
“They are violating not only my freedom of speech but they are preventing other people from becoming educated,” Debbie Shore said. “It’s my constitutional right to say that. It’s my constitutional right to educate people and let them make their own decision. It’s not just about the signs.”
Shore says she just wants to give people information before they make an opinion.
The Tea Party Patriots group is making more signs and will continue to post them despite the thefts and requests to take them down.