Vandals Snatching Tea Party Political Signs
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
LOOMIS (CBS13) – A local woman and Tea Party activist says she is being targeted just for wanting to spread a message.
Debbie Shore has put up dozens of signs around the Loomis and Penryn area and finds days later they are all taken down.
“They are violating not only my freedom of speech but they are preventing other people from becoming educated,” Debbie Shore said. “It’s my constitutional right to say that. It’s my constitutional right to educate people and let them make their own decision. It’s not just about the signs.”
Shore says she just wants to give people information before they make an opinion.
The Tea Party Patriots group is making more signs and will continue to post them despite the thefts and requests to take them down.