Mom Accused Of Killing Baby In Microwave Is Pregnant Again
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento mother accused of killing her infant daughter by putting her in a microwave oven is reportedly pregnant again.
Ka Yang, 29, was back in court for a hearing in the case against her.
She is accused of killing her 6-week-old daughter, Mirabele Thao-Lo, in the kitchen microwave on March 17.
Yang broke down in tears as more than twenty member of the Hmong community turned out to support her.
Yang’s attorney says she is suffering from a number of different illnesses.
“There is concern about her medical condition,” said Ka Yang’s attorney Linda Parisi. “Obviously, I’m not at liberty to talk about her medical condition but she has many medical as well as psychological issues that need to be addressed.”
Sources also tell CBS13 that Yang is pregnant again. Yang has three other children who are being cared for by their grandparents.
Yang has not entered a plea and will return back to court on August third.
Before her arrest, Yang spoke exclusively with CBS13 and claimed her baby, Mirabelle, died after Yang suffered a seizure and dropped the baby.