Bikes Stolen From Sacramento Bike Share Program
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
Thieves targeted Sacramento’s bike share program. Program organizers say someone stole a credit card and used it to check out and steal three bikes.
The program lets cyclists rent bikes from one of two kiosks in midtown. It was launched last month and organizers say they will step up security measures.
“This is really probably just the work of probably just one person who got a hold of a stolen wallet and exploited a weakness in the system just one time,” said Iron Cycles owner Adrian Moore.
Insurance money will cover replacement bikes.