Suspect Sought In Vacaville Bank Robbery
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
VACAVILLE, Calif. (CBS13) – Investigators are searching for the armed suspect who robbed a Vacaville bank Tuesday afternoon.
The Vacaville Police Department said the unidentified man brandished a large handgun in the Chase Bank on the 3000 block of Alamo Drive just before 3:45 p.m., demanding cash from the tellers.
The suspect fled on foot with an unspecified amount of money and was not located when officers searched the area.
Police released an image from the bank’s surveillance video of the suspect, described as a black male adult, about 30 to 40 years old with a slim build, about 5’7” to 5’10” tall, wearing a white shirt and jeans.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to contact the Vacaville Police Department at (707) 449-5200.