Suspect Sought In Vacaville Bank Robbery
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE, Calif. (CBS13) – Investigators are searching for the armed suspect who robbed a Vacaville bank Tuesday afternoon.
The Vacaville Police Department said the unidentified man brandished a large handgun in the Chase Bank on the 3000 block of Alamo Drive just before 3:45 p.m., demanding cash from the tellers.
The suspect fled on foot with an unspecified amount of money and was not located when officers searched the area.
Police released an image from the bank’s surveillance video of the suspect, described as a black male adult, about 30 to 40 years old with a slim build, about 5’7” to 5’10” tall, wearing a white shirt and jeans.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to contact the Vacaville Police Department at (707) 449-5200.