Suspect Sought In Vacaville Bank Robbery
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
VACAVILLE, Calif. (CBS13) – Investigators are searching for the armed suspect who robbed a Vacaville bank Tuesday afternoon.
The Vacaville Police Department said the unidentified man brandished a large handgun in the Chase Bank on the 3000 block of Alamo Drive just before 3:45 p.m., demanding cash from the tellers.
The suspect fled on foot with an unspecified amount of money and was not located when officers searched the area.
Police released an image from the bank’s surveillance video of the suspect, described as a black male adult, about 30 to 40 years old with a slim build, about 5’7” to 5’10” tall, wearing a white shirt and jeans.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to contact the Vacaville Police Department at (707) 449-5200.