Suspect Sought In Vacaville Bank Robbery
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
VACAVILLE, Calif. (CBS13) – Investigators are searching for the armed suspect who robbed a Vacaville bank Tuesday afternoon.
The Vacaville Police Department said the unidentified man brandished a large handgun in the Chase Bank on the 3000 block of Alamo Drive just before 3:45 p.m., demanding cash from the tellers.
The suspect fled on foot with an unspecified amount of money and was not located when officers searched the area.
Police released an image from the bank’s surveillance video of the suspect, described as a black male adult, about 30 to 40 years old with a slim build, about 5’7” to 5’10” tall, wearing a white shirt and jeans.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to contact the Vacaville Police Department at (707) 449-5200.