L Wine Lounge And Urban Kitchen Close In Midtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Another midtown Sacramento restaurant abruptly closed for business.
L Wine Lounge and Urban Kitchen is closing, but owners hope to reopen soon.
The restaurant, located on 28th and L Streets, had to close because of repairs needed to their ventilation system.
Twenty-eight people are now looking for work. The restaurant may be back open for business in September.