L Wine Lounge And Urban Kitchen Close In Midtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Another midtown Sacramento restaurant abruptly closed for business.
L Wine Lounge and Urban Kitchen is closing, but owners hope to reopen soon.
The restaurant, located on 28th and L Streets, had to close because of repairs needed to their ventilation system.
Twenty-eight people are now looking for work. The restaurant may be back open for business in September.