L Wine Lounge And Urban Kitchen Close In Midtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Another midtown Sacramento restaurant abruptly closed for business.
L Wine Lounge and Urban Kitchen is closing, but owners hope to reopen soon.
The restaurant, located on 28th and L Streets, had to close because of repairs needed to their ventilation system.
Twenty-eight people are now looking for work. The restaurant may be back open for business in September.