L Wine Lounge And Urban Kitchen Close In Midtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Another midtown Sacramento restaurant abruptly closed for business.
L Wine Lounge and Urban Kitchen is closing, but owners hope to reopen soon.
The restaurant, located on 28th and L Streets, had to close because of repairs needed to their ventilation system.
Twenty-eight people are now looking for work. The restaurant may be back open for business in September.