L Wine Lounge And Urban Kitchen Close In Midtown Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Another midtown Sacramento restaurant abruptly closed for business.
L Wine Lounge and Urban Kitchen is closing, but owners hope to reopen soon.
The restaurant, located on 28th and L Streets, had to close because of repairs needed to their ventilation system.
Twenty-eight people are now looking for work. The restaurant may be back open for business in September.