Bachmann To Speak At California GOP Event In September
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann of Minnesota has a date with leading California Republicans.
The Republican congresswoman was announced Monday as a speaker at the California GOP’s state convention. She’ll give a banquet address during the gathering in Los Angeles in September.
Bachmann is a tea party favorite who has found herself in the thick of the 2012 race for the Republican presidential nomination.
Bachmann’s appearance is a win for the party, which has struggled to attract high-profile speakers at its last few conventions.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)