Bachmann To Speak At California GOP Event In September
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann of Minnesota has a date with leading California Republicans.
The Republican congresswoman was announced Monday as a speaker at the California GOP’s state convention. She’ll give a banquet address during the gathering in Los Angeles in September.
Bachmann is a tea party favorite who has found herself in the thick of the 2012 race for the Republican presidential nomination.
Bachmann’s appearance is a win for the party, which has struggled to attract high-profile speakers at its last few conventions.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)