Bachmann To Speak At California GOP Event In September
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann of Minnesota has a date with leading California Republicans.
The Republican congresswoman was announced Monday as a speaker at the California GOP’s state convention. She’ll give a banquet address during the gathering in Los Angeles in September.
Bachmann is a tea party favorite who has found herself in the thick of the 2012 race for the Republican presidential nomination.
Bachmann’s appearance is a win for the party, which has struggled to attract high-profile speakers at its last few conventions.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)