Eastbound I-80 Commute Snarled By Overturned Big Rig
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A big rig carrying canned pineapple overturned today on I-80 and blocked all lanes of traffic for a time.
The truck overturned at around 3 p.m. while merging onto Northbound I-5 from Eastbound I-80.
Hazmat crews are at the scene due to diesel fuel that spilled onto the roadway.
Some of the lanes have re-opened, but traffic is still moving slowly.
Several tow trucks had to be called out to the crash to help upright the truck.
The driver of the vehicle suffered minor injuries.