Man Arrested In Fatal Stabbing Outside Sutter County Store
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SUTTER COUNTY, Calif. (CBS13) Sutter County Sheriff’s deputies have a arrested a suspect in a fatal overnight stabbing.
The victim apparently walked into the Sutter Food and Gas off Highway 20 in Sutter around 8 p.m. Sunday.
When the victim left the store, he was apparently followed by three men. Witnesses say the three suspects chased the victim around the building.
Deputies were called to the store at 8:21 p.m. and found the victim dead from a stab wound.
Deputies say they have arrested one suspect so far, 30-year old Hector Baca. Baca is a known gang member, according to Sutter County deputies.
The name of the victim has not been released.