Man Arrested In Fatal Stabbing Outside Sutter County Store
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SUTTER COUNTY, Calif. (CBS13) Sutter County Sheriff’s deputies have a arrested a suspect in a fatal overnight stabbing.
The victim apparently walked into the Sutter Food and Gas off Highway 20 in Sutter around 8 p.m. Sunday.
When the victim left the store, he was apparently followed by three men. Witnesses say the three suspects chased the victim around the building.
Deputies were called to the store at 8:21 p.m. and found the victim dead from a stab wound.
Deputies say they have arrested one suspect so far, 30-year old Hector Baca. Baca is a known gang member, according to Sutter County deputies.
The name of the victim has not been released.