Man Arrested In Fatal Stabbing Outside Sutter County Store
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SUTTER COUNTY, Calif. (CBS13) Sutter County Sheriff’s deputies have a arrested a suspect in a fatal overnight stabbing.
The victim apparently walked into the Sutter Food and Gas off Highway 20 in Sutter around 8 p.m. Sunday.
When the victim left the store, he was apparently followed by three men. Witnesses say the three suspects chased the victim around the building.
Deputies were called to the store at 8:21 p.m. and found the victim dead from a stab wound.
Deputies say they have arrested one suspect so far, 30-year old Hector Baca. Baca is a known gang member, according to Sutter County deputies.
The name of the victim has not been released.