Man Arrested In Fatal Stabbing Outside Sutter County Store
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SUTTER COUNTY, Calif. (CBS13) Sutter County Sheriff’s deputies have a arrested a suspect in a fatal overnight stabbing.
The victim apparently walked into the Sutter Food and Gas off Highway 20 in Sutter around 8 p.m. Sunday.
When the victim left the store, he was apparently followed by three men. Witnesses say the three suspects chased the victim around the building.
Deputies were called to the store at 8:21 p.m. and found the victim dead from a stab wound.
Deputies say they have arrested one suspect so far, 30-year old Hector Baca. Baca is a known gang member, according to Sutter County deputies.
The name of the victim has not been released.