Man Arrested In Fatal Stabbing Outside Sutter County Store
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SUTTER COUNTY, Calif. (CBS13) Sutter County Sheriff’s deputies have a arrested a suspect in a fatal overnight stabbing.
The victim apparently walked into the Sutter Food and Gas off Highway 20 in Sutter around 8 p.m. Sunday.
When the victim left the store, he was apparently followed by three men. Witnesses say the three suspects chased the victim around the building.
Deputies were called to the store at 8:21 p.m. and found the victim dead from a stab wound.
Deputies say they have arrested one suspect so far, 30-year old Hector Baca. Baca is a known gang member, according to Sutter County deputies.
The name of the victim has not been released.