Two Teens Arrested After High Speed Chase In West Sacramento
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Two teen robbery suspects are accused of leading police on a brief high speed chase through residential streets Saturday.
Neighbors spotted several unknown subjects walking out of a home at about noon and called police, who found the suspects near Lake Washington on Southport Parkway and gave chase when they fled.
The occupants drove about 5 miles before ditching the vehicle near Bright Avenue. Police quickly arrested two teen suspects, but a third suspect evaded capture after police searched the area.
Investigators recovered a number of allegedly stolen items from the suspects’ vehicle and are still searching for a gun believed to have been used in the robbery.
The identities of the subjects have not been released.