Amber Alert Canceled After Antioch Boy Found Safe
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
ANTIOCH (CBS13) — The Amber Alert issued for an abducted Antioch boy was canceled at around midnight when police got word the alleged victim was found safe.
Police have not seen 16-year-old Hassan Ford, but his mother told them the boy is fine.
A neighbor says he saw the teenager not long after he was allegedly forced at gunpoint at the Antioch barbershop where he works.
“When I wake up I come to the door and I see him standing outside and I say to him, ‘you know the police are looking for you?'” said the neighbor.
The suspect is still at large. He is described as a black male, 25-years-old, 5’7”, and weighing 180 pounds. Police have found the stolen black SUV that was used in the alleged abduction.
Anyone with information about the whereabouts of the suspect is asked to call Antioch police at 925-778-2441.