Two People Hospitalized After Chemical Spill And Fire
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) — A chemical used to clean pools spilled at a warehouse in Rancho Cordova, causing a level-two hazmat situation.
The Sacramento Metro fire chief says that the material, which may be corrosive, spilled at TSC Environmental and resulted in a small fire.
The warehouse was evacuated and workers were cleaned off by fire department personnel.
Two workers were hospitalized after they breathed the fumes.
The warehouse is located at 11955 White Rock Road.