Two People Hospitalized After Chemical Spill And Fire
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) — A chemical used to clean pools spilled at a warehouse in Rancho Cordova, causing a level-two hazmat situation.
The Sacramento Metro fire chief says that the material, which may be corrosive, spilled at TSC Environmental and resulted in a small fire.
The warehouse was evacuated and workers were cleaned off by fire department personnel.
Two workers were hospitalized after they breathed the fumes.
The warehouse is located at 11955 White Rock Road.