Two People Hospitalized After Chemical Spill And Fire
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) — A chemical used to clean pools spilled at a warehouse in Rancho Cordova, causing a level-two hazmat situation.
The Sacramento Metro fire chief says that the material, which may be corrosive, spilled at TSC Environmental and resulted in a small fire.
The warehouse was evacuated and workers were cleaned off by fire department personnel.
Two workers were hospitalized after they breathed the fumes.
The warehouse is located at 11955 White Rock Road.