Two People Hospitalized After Chemical Spill And Fire

RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) — A chemical used to clean pools spilled at a warehouse in Rancho Cordova, causing a level-two hazmat situation.

The Sacramento Metro fire chief says that the material, which may be corrosive, spilled at TSC Environmental and resulted in a small fire.

The warehouse was evacuated and workers were cleaned off by fire department personnel.

Two workers were hospitalized after they breathed the fumes.

The warehouse is located at 11955 White Rock Road.

  • Mace

    LOL what a bunch of dummies

  • James

    So, is this company going to pay the Fire Department for causing this hazmat situation due to their incompetence and stupidity? THEY SHOULD!

blog comments powered by Disqus
The Taz Show
LIVE: Monday through Friday from 6am – 6pm ET

Listen Live