New report To Reveal More Information In Dugard Case
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A report will be released today detailing new information in the Jaycee Dugard case.
The report contains details that were previously unreleased. Tomorrow, El Dorado County District Attorney Vern Pierson and Senator Ted Gaines will hold a community discussion at the state capitol. Their goal is to examine state law and potential solutions to prevent these kind of tragedies from happening again.
Dugard was kidnapped near her South Lake Tahoe home and held captive for 18 years.