New report To Reveal More Information In Dugard Case
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A report will be released today detailing new information in the Jaycee Dugard case.
The report contains details that were previously unreleased. Tomorrow, El Dorado County District Attorney Vern Pierson and Senator Ted Gaines will hold a community discussion at the state capitol. Their goal is to examine state law and potential solutions to prevent these kind of tragedies from happening again.
Dugard was kidnapped near her South Lake Tahoe home and held captive for 18 years.