New report To Reveal More Information In Dugard Case
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A report will be released today detailing new information in the Jaycee Dugard case.
The report contains details that were previously unreleased. Tomorrow, El Dorado County District Attorney Vern Pierson and Senator Ted Gaines will hold a community discussion at the state capitol. Their goal is to examine state law and potential solutions to prevent these kind of tragedies from happening again.
Dugard was kidnapped near her South Lake Tahoe home and held captive for 18 years.