New report To Reveal More Information In Dugard Case
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A report will be released today detailing new information in the Jaycee Dugard case.
The report contains details that were previously unreleased. Tomorrow, El Dorado County District Attorney Vern Pierson and Senator Ted Gaines will hold a community discussion at the state capitol. Their goal is to examine state law and potential solutions to prevent these kind of tragedies from happening again.
Dugard was kidnapped near her South Lake Tahoe home and held captive for 18 years.