New report To Reveal More Information In Dugard Case
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A report will be released today detailing new information in the Jaycee Dugard case.
The report contains details that were previously unreleased. Tomorrow, El Dorado County District Attorney Vern Pierson and Senator Ted Gaines will hold a community discussion at the state capitol. Their goal is to examine state law and potential solutions to prevent these kind of tragedies from happening again.
Dugard was kidnapped near her South Lake Tahoe home and held captive for 18 years.