Police Say Lincoln Deaths Were A Murder-Suicide
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
LINCOLN, Calif. (CBS13) – The deaths of a man and woman in Lincoln on Friday are being called a murder suicide, according to Lincoln Police.
The victims have been identified as 70-year-old Jo Ann Thomas and 67-year-old Noland Thomas.
On Friday, Noland Thomas called authorities and said his wife was dead inside a home on the 1500 block of4th Streetand that he was planning to shoot himself.
When officers arrived on scene, they heard a single gunshot inside the home and called for backup from the Placer County SWAT team.
After authorities cleared the area and shut down neighboring streets, officers carefully entered the home and found Jo Ann Thomas and Noland Thomas dead of gunshot wounds.
Detectives have not speculated on the circumstances surrounding the shooting.