Police Say Lincoln Deaths Were A Murder-Suicide
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LINCOLN, Calif. (CBS13) – The deaths of a man and woman in Lincoln on Friday are being called a murder suicide, according to Lincoln Police.
The victims have been identified as 70-year-old Jo Ann Thomas and 67-year-old Noland Thomas.
On Friday, Noland Thomas called authorities and said his wife was dead inside a home on the 1500 block of4th Streetand that he was planning to shoot himself.
When officers arrived on scene, they heard a single gunshot inside the home and called for backup from the Placer County SWAT team.
After authorities cleared the area and shut down neighboring streets, officers carefully entered the home and found Jo Ann Thomas and Noland Thomas dead of gunshot wounds.
Detectives have not speculated on the circumstances surrounding the shooting.