Three Boys Cited For Killing Catfish At Woodland High School
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) - Police in Woodland arrested three boys for allegedly killing 31 fish at Woodland High School over the weekend.
On Sunday a student found the catfish mutilated or poisoned to death in pools where they were being raised as part of a FFA project. Each fish was approximately 1 ¾-2 ¼ pounds and 14”-16” long.
Police say an investigation led them to three young Woodland residents aged 14, 12 and 11. All three were cited for cruelty to animals, burglary and conspiracy. They were released to their parents.
The case remains under investigation. Anyone with information in the case is asked to call the Woodland Police Department at 530-666-2411 or 530-661-7800.