Vandals Tag Antelope Homes, School With White Supremacist Graffiti
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO COUNTY, Calif. (CBS13) – Vandals have hit again in the Antelope area this time tagging a school, homes, cars, mail boxes and fences with white supremacist graffiti, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies.
Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Jason Ramos says homes on Palmerson Drive, North Loop, Journey’s End Court, and Old Dairy Lane have been targeted.
Deputies also say Antelope Meadows Elementary school was also tagged. Two portable classrooms were spray-painted with swastikas and the words “white power.” School workers painted over the graffiti before 6:30 a.m.