Vandals Tag Antelope Homes, School With White Supremacist Graffiti
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY, Calif. (CBS13) – Vandals have hit again in the Antelope area this time tagging a school, homes, cars, mail boxes and fences with white supremacist graffiti, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies.
Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Jason Ramos says homes on Palmerson Drive, North Loop, Journey’s End Court, and Old Dairy Lane have been targeted.
Deputies also say Antelope Meadows Elementary school was also tagged. Two portable classrooms were spray-painted with swastikas and the words “white power.” School workers painted over the graffiti before 6:30 a.m.