Vandals Tag Antelope Homes, School With White Supremacist Graffiti
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY, Calif. (CBS13) – Vandals have hit again in the Antelope area this time tagging a school, homes, cars, mail boxes and fences with white supremacist graffiti, according to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s deputies.
Sheriff’s Department spokesperson Jason Ramos says homes on Palmerson Drive, North Loop, Journey’s End Court, and Old Dairy Lane have been targeted.
Deputies also say Antelope Meadows Elementary school was also tagged. Two portable classrooms were spray-painted with swastikas and the words “white power.” School workers painted over the graffiti before 6:30 a.m.