Could Copper Recycling ID Law Work In Sacramento?
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
A new law in the South requires people who sell scrap copper to show a sheriff’s department-issued permit when doing business at the scrap yard. The law also requires recyclers to be paid by check.
Would a similar law stem rampant copper theft in Northern California?