Could Copper Recycling ID Law Work In Sacramento?
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
A new law in the South requires people who sell scrap copper to show a sheriff’s department-issued permit when doing business at the scrap yard. The law also requires recyclers to be paid by check.
Would a similar law stem rampant copper theft in Northern California?