Could Copper Recycling ID Law Work In Sacramento?
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
A new law in the South requires people who sell scrap copper to show a sheriff’s department-issued permit when doing business at the scrap yard. The law also requires recyclers to be paid by check.
Would a similar law stem rampant copper theft in Northern California?