Could Copper Recycling ID Law Work In Sacramento?
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
A new law in the South requires people who sell scrap copper to show a sheriff’s department-issued permit when doing business at the scrap yard. The law also requires recyclers to be paid by check.
Would a similar law stem rampant copper theft in Northern California?