Yuba City Police Arrested High School Teacher On Molest Charges
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
YUBA CITY, Calif. (CBS13) – A Yuba City high school teacher has been arrested on child molest charges, according to the Yuba City Police Department.
Police officers arrested 30-year-old Manuel Barajas, a teacher at River Valley High School, on Wednesday.
The arrest came after officers were notified by the Yuba City Unified School District that Barajas and a former female River Valley High School student may have engaged in an inappropriate relationship.
The alleged incident took allegedly took place at River Valley High School before the beginning of the new school year.