Student Accused Of Threatening Vice Principal
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SEBASTOPOL, Calif. (AP) -- A Sonoma County boy has been arrested after police say he threatened to kill the vice principal at his high school.
The 15-year-old sophomore at Analy High School in Sebastopol was taken into custody on Thursday on suspicion of attempted assault with a deadly weapon.
Police say Vice Principal Raul Guerrero suspended the boy earlier in the day after finding him with marijuana. The boy’s friend was apparently with him, but was not suspended.
Sebastopol Police Chief Jeff Weaver told the Press Democrat of Santa Rosa that the boy was upset at what he thought was unequal treatment and headed to school around 10 a.m. with a croquet mallet. He was arrested after his father called police.
Weaver said the boy first tried to leave the house with a butcher knife, but his father knocked it out of his hand.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)