Two Victims In Candlestick Park Attacks Improving
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Officials say the two men who were the most seriously injured in a series of attacks after a football game at San Francisco’s Candlestick Park are making a steady recovery at the hospital.
San Francisco General Hospital representatives said Monday both victims have been upgraded to fair condition.
Police say violence broke out among fans during and after a preseason game between the rival San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders on Saturday.
After the game, a 24-year-old man was shot several times in the stomach in a stadium parking lot and hospitalized in critical condition. He was one of those upgraded to fair condition.
The other was a 26-year-old man who was beaten unconscious in a stadium restroom. He initially was hospitalized in serious condition.
Police have not made any arrests.
(Copyright 2011 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)