Grand Re-Opening Of Roseville Galleria Set For October 6
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROSEVILLE, Calif. (CBS13) – Shoppers mark your calendars! The grand-reopening of the Westfield Galleria at Roseville is scheduled for October 6th.
The mall has only been partially opened since last October when 23-year-old Alexander Piggee set fire to the mall damaging or destroying as many as 40 stores and causing an estimated $55 million in damage.
When the mall reopens some retailers will be returning others will be new to the Galleria.
The rebuilt section will have more than 50 stores and restaurants. The list of stores is below.
Returning Stores & Eateries
American Eagle Outfitters
Beauty by Thread
The Body Shop
GNC Live Well
Mrs. Field’s Cookies
New York & Company
Victoria’s Secret Pink
New to Westfield Galleria
The Art of Shaving
Charley’s Grilled Sub
Milo’s Greek Food
Mall officials expect to announce more stores in the coming months.