Grand Re-Opening Of Roseville Galleria Set For October 6
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE, Calif. (CBS13) – Shoppers mark your calendars! The grand-reopening of the Westfield Galleria at Roseville is scheduled for October 6th.
The mall has only been partially opened since last October when 23-year-old Alexander Piggee set fire to the mall damaging or destroying as many as 40 stores and causing an estimated $55 million in damage.
When the mall reopens some retailers will be returning others will be new to the Galleria.
The rebuilt section will have more than 50 stores and restaurants. The list of stores is below.
Returning Stores & Eateries
American Eagle Outfitters
Beauty by Thread
The Body Shop
GNC Live Well
Mrs. Field’s Cookies
New York & Company
Victoria’s Secret Pink
New to Westfield Galleria
The Art of Shaving
Charley’s Grilled Sub
Milo’s Greek Food
Mall officials expect to announce more stores in the coming months.