Grand Re-Opening Of Roseville Galleria Set For October 6
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
ROSEVILLE, Calif. (CBS13) – Shoppers mark your calendars! The grand-reopening of the Westfield Galleria at Roseville is scheduled for October 6th.
The mall has only been partially opened since last October when 23-year-old Alexander Piggee set fire to the mall damaging or destroying as many as 40 stores and causing an estimated $55 million in damage.
When the mall reopens some retailers will be returning others will be new to the Galleria.
The rebuilt section will have more than 50 stores and restaurants. The list of stores is below.
Returning Stores & Eateries
American Eagle Outfitters
Beauty by Thread
The Body Shop
GNC Live Well
Mrs. Field’s Cookies
New York & Company
Victoria’s Secret Pink
New to Westfield Galleria
The Art of Shaving
Charley’s Grilled Sub
Milo’s Greek Food
Mall officials expect to announce more stores in the coming months.