Grand Re-Opening Of Roseville Galleria Set For October 6
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE, Calif. (CBS13) – Shoppers mark your calendars! The grand-reopening of the Westfield Galleria at Roseville is scheduled for October 6th.
The mall has only been partially opened since last October when 23-year-old Alexander Piggee set fire to the mall damaging or destroying as many as 40 stores and causing an estimated $55 million in damage.
When the mall reopens some retailers will be returning others will be new to the Galleria.
The rebuilt section will have more than 50 stores and restaurants. The list of stores is below.
Returning Stores & Eateries
American Eagle Outfitters
Beauty by Thread
The Body Shop
GNC Live Well
Mrs. Field’s Cookies
New York & Company
Victoria’s Secret Pink
New to Westfield Galleria
The Art of Shaving
Charley’s Grilled Sub
Milo’s Greek Food
Mall officials expect to announce more stores in the coming months.