Folsom State Prison Guard Accused Of Providing Drugs To Inmates
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
FOLSOM (CBS 13) — A Folsom State Prison guard is facing five felony charges after being arrested on suspicion of funneling drugs to inmates.
Ryan Coma, 30, is being held in the Sacramento County Jail on $1 million bail. He has been charged with three counts of possession for sale, selling a controlled substance to a person in custody and receiving bribes.
Coma pleaded not guilty on Wednesday. Dina Toyama with the California Department of Corrections said the Office of Internal Affairs arrested Coma at his home on Monday and that the investigation is ongoing. Coma has worked with the department for five years.
Check back with CBSSacramento.com for more on this story.