Folsom State Prison Guard Accused Of Providing Drugs To Inmates
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS 13) — A Folsom State Prison guard is facing five felony charges after being arrested on suspicion of funneling drugs to inmates.
Ryan Coma, 30, is being held in the Sacramento County Jail on $1 million bail. He has been charged with three counts of possession for sale, selling a controlled substance to a person in custody and receiving bribes.
Coma pleaded not guilty on Wednesday. Dina Toyama with the California Department of Corrections said the Office of Internal Affairs arrested Coma at his home on Monday and that the investigation is ongoing. Coma has worked with the department for five years.
Check back with CBSSacramento.com for more on this story.