Folsom State Prison Guard Accused Of Providing Drugs To Inmates
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS 13) — A Folsom State Prison guard is facing five felony charges after being arrested on suspicion of funneling drugs to inmates.
Ryan Coma, 30, is being held in the Sacramento County Jail on $1 million bail. He has been charged with three counts of possession for sale, selling a controlled substance to a person in custody and receiving bribes.
Coma pleaded not guilty on Wednesday. Dina Toyama with the California Department of Corrections said the Office of Internal Affairs arrested Coma at his home on Monday and that the investigation is ongoing. Coma has worked with the department for five years.
Check back with CBSSacramento.com for more on this story.