Shooting Victim Found In Driveway Of Sacramento Home
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (CBS13) – Sacramento police are investigating the death of a man whose body was found in the driveway of a home.
Police say they were called to a home in the 7300 block of 19th Street after a passerby spotted a body lying in the driveway.
Officers and fire personnel arrived and declared the man, believed to be in his 40’s, dead at the scene. Police say it appears the man had been shot.
Detectives are investigating but have very few details about the crime.
No one is in custody and police have not released a suspect description.
The Sacramento Police Department urges anyone with information pertaining to this crime to contact Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.